A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Kremers & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000.
"A Meta-Analysis of Price Elasticities of Transport Demand in a General Equilibrium Framework,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002. "A meta-analysis of price elasticities of transport demand in a general equilibrium framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 463-485, May.
- McCullough, Gerard J. & Hadash, Ishay, 2012. "A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation: An Update of the 1980 Friedlaender Spady Analysis," Staff Papers 123249, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:uae:wpaper:9904 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tae H. Oum & Waters, W.G. & Jong Say Yong, 1990. "A survey of recent estimates of price elasticities of demand for transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 359, The World Bank.
- Russell Pittman, 2003. "A Note on Non-Discriminatory Access to Railroad Infrastructure," Industrial Organization 0303004, EconWPA.
- Cristina Borra & Luis Palma, 2004. "Analyzing the determinants of freight shipper's behavior: own account versus purchased transport," ERSA conference papers ersa04p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Luis Palma Martos, 2004. "Analyzing the Determinants of Freight Shippers’ Behavior: Own-Account versus Purchased Transport in Andalusia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/76, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Guerrero, Sebastian E. & Madanat, Samer M. & Leachman, Robert C., 2013. "The Trucking Sector Optimization Model: A tool for predicting carrier and shipper responses to policies aiming to reduce GHG emissions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 85-107.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Estimation Of Modal Demand Elasticities In Grain Transportation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Juan Carlos Martín Hernández y & Concepción Román García, 1999. "La demanda de transporte de mercancías en España. Factores determinantes y un análisis de la evolución de los flujos de tráfico en el ámbito de la Unión Europea," Working Papers 04/99, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.