Measuring Industrial Concentration: An Alternative Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1988. "An Alternative Measure Of Aggregate Concentration With An Application To The Agribusiness Sector," Working Papers 115904, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf, 2000. "Measures of competition and concentration in the banking industry: a review of the literature," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 27, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Benny Geys & Bruno Heyndels, 2006.
"Disentangling The Effects Of Political Fragmentation On Voter Turnout: The Flemish Municipal Elections,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 367-387, November.
- Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno, 2006. "Disentangling the effects of political fragmentation on voter turnout: the Flemish municipal elections," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-07, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- MArco Bee & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2014. "Where Gibrat meets Zipf: Scale and Scope of French Firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/03, Department of Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.