Unemployment, Industrial Production, and Inflation Uncertainty in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Makin, 1982. "Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty, and Real Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Post, Thomas & Hanewald, Katja, 2013.
"Longevity risk, subjective survival expectations, and individual saving behavior,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 200-220.
- Thomas Post & Katja Hanewald, 2011. "Longevity Risk, Subjective Survival Expectations, and Individual Saving Behavior," Working Papers 201111, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan, 2011. "The inflation-output nexus:empirical evidence from India, Brazil and South Africa," Financial Econometics Series 2011_06, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Robert Rich & Joseph Tracy, 2004.
"Uncertainty and Labor Contract Durations,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 270-287, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1984.
"The Changing Relationship Between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
1134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1984. "The Changing Relationship between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(201), pages 53-67, February.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1987.
"An Examination of Aggregate Price Uncertainty in Four Countries and Some Implications for Real Output,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(2), pages 353-72, June.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1987. "An Examination of Aggregate Price Uncertainty in Four Countries and SomeImplications for Real Output," NBER Working Papers 1460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & Michael Waldman, 1985.
"Rational Expectations in the Aggregate,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
327, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Brandt, Michael W. & Wang, Kevin Q., 2003. "Time-varying risk aversion and unexpected inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1457-1498, October.
- Kuang-Liang Chang & Chi-Wei He, 2010. "Does The Magnitude Of The Effect Of Inflation Uncertainty On Output Growth Depend On The Level Of Inflation?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(2), pages 126-148, 03.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1988.
"Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm,"
NBER Working Papers
2109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilson, Bradley Kemp, 2006. "The links between inflation, inflation uncertainty and output growth: New time series evidence from Japan," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 609-620, September.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Louis A. Lambros, 1987. "Consensus and Uncertainty in Economic Prediction," NBER Working Papers 1171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giordani, Paolo & Soderlind, Paul, 2000.
"Inflation Forecast Uncertainty,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
384, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2000.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.