University Resources in the Production of Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciano Di Gresia & Alberto Porto & Laura Ripani, 2002. "Rendimiento de los Estudiantes de las Universidades Públicas Argentinas," Department of Economics, Working Papers 045, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2001.
"Does the Choice of University Matter? A Study of the Differences across UK Universites in Life Sciences Students' Degree Performance,"
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Does the choice of university matter?: a study of the differences across UK universities in life sciences students' degree performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 431-443, October.
- Bratti, M., 2001. "Does the choice of university matter? A study of the differences across uk universities in life sciences students' degree performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 584, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2002.
"Student time allocation and educational production functions,"
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2002. "Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions," Working Papers 170, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Luciano Di Gresia & Alberto Porto, 2004. "Dinámica del Desempeño Académico," Department of Economics, Working Papers 049, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.