Strategic Groups and the Structure-Performance Relationship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Baldwin & Desmond Beckstead & Andrée Girard, 2002.
"The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacuring, with an Appendix on Measurement Issues,"
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers
2002/3, OECD Publishing.
- Baldwin, John R. Beckstead, Desmond Girard, Andree, 2002. "The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacturing with an Appendix on Measurement Issues," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002189e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998013 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu, 1995. "Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 619-638, February.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1998.
"Heterogeneities within Industries and Structure-Performance Models,"
36, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1999. "Heterogeneities within Industries and Structure-Performance Models," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 303-320, December.
- Baldwin, John R. Beckstead, Desmond Girard, Andree, 2002. "L'importance de l'entree dans le secteur canadien de la fabrication : document accompagne d'une annexe sur les questions de mesure," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2002189f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos, 2006. "Alliances and industry analysis," IESE Research Papers D/649, IESE Business School.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Jaime Gómez, . "Multipoint Competition, Mutual Forbearance and Entry into Geographic Markets," Studies on the Spanish Economy 127, FEDEA.
- Veliyath, Rajaram & Ferris, Stephen P., 1997. "Agency influences on risk reduction and operating performance: An empirical investigation among strategic groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 219-230, July.
- David Audretsch & Yvonne Prince & A. Thurik, 1999.
"Do small firms compete with large firms?,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 201-209, June.
- Baldwin, John R., 1999. "Un portrait des entrees et des sorties," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1999121f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Enrique Claver & Jose Molina & Juan Tari, 2003. "Strategic groups and firm performance: the case of Spanish house-building firms," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 369-377.
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong, 2003. "Roulement des usines et croissance de la productivite dans le secteur canadien de la fabrication," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003193f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Avi Fiegenbaum & Howard Thomas & Ming-Je Tang, 2001. "Linking hypercompetition and strategic group theories: strategic maneuvering in the US insurance industry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 265-279.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.