Strategic Groups and the Structure-Performance Relationship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2003. "Roulement des usines et croissance de la productivite dans le secteur canadien de la fabrication," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003193f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- William James Adams, 2006. "Markets: Beer in Germany and the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 189-205, Winter.
- Enrique Claver & Jose Molina & Juan Tari, 2003. "Strategic groups and firm performance: the case of Spanish house-building firms," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 369-377.
- D.B. Audretsch & Y.M. Prince & A.R. Thurik, 1998.
"Do Small Firms compete with Large Firms?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Baldwin, John R. & Girard, Andree, 2002.
"The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacturing with an Appendix on Measurement Issues,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2002189e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John R. Baldwin & Desmond Beckstead & Andrée Girard, 2002. "The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacuring, with an Appendix on Measurement Issues," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/3, OECD Publishing.
- Caves, Richard E., 2007. "In praise of the Old I.O," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Baldwin, John R. & Girard, Andree, 2002. "L'importance de l'entree dans le secteur canadien de la fabrication : document accompagne d'une annexe sur les questions de mesure," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2002189f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1999.
"Heterogeneities within Industries and Structure-Performance Models,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 303-320, December.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1998. "Heterogeneities within industries and structure-performance models," Working Papers 36, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Avi Fiegenbaum & Howard Thomas & Ming-Je Tang, 2001. "Linking hypercompetition and strategic group theories: strategic maneuvering in the US insurance industry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 265-279.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Eri Nakamura, 2014. "Managerial incentive, organizational slack, and performance: empirical analysis of Japanese firms’ behavior," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 245-284, February.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:36:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Jaime Gómez, . "Multipoint Competition, Mutual Forbearance and Entry into Geographic Markets," Studies on the Spanish Economy 127, FEDEA.
- Kenneth F. Harling, 1994. "Business strategies as a market opens: A case study of Ontario wineries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 259-273.
- Baldwin, John R., 1999. "A Portrait of Entrants and Exits," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1999121e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos, 2006. "Alliances and industry analysis," IESE Research Papers D/649, IESE Business School.
- Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu, 1995. "Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 619-638, February.
- Baldwin, John R., 1999. "Un portrait des entrees et des sorties," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1999121f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998013 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veliyath, Rajaram & Ferris, Stephen P., 1997. "Agency influences on risk reduction and operating performance: An empirical investigation among strategic groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 219-230, July.
- Zuniga-Vicente, Jose Angel & de la Fuente-Sabate, Juan Manuel & Suarez Gonzalez, Isabel, 2004. "Dynamics of the strategic group membership-performance linkage in rapidly changing environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1378-1390, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.