Occupational Migration out of Agriculture-A Cross-Country Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2009. "Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists 51685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John A. James & Jonathan S. Skinner, 1984.
"The Resolution of the Labor Scarcity Paradox,"
NBER Working Papers
1504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James, John A. & Skinner, Jonathan S., 1985. "The Resolution of the Labor-Scarcity Paradox," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 513-540, September.
- Bilsborrow RE & Guilkey DK, 1987. "Community and institutional influence on fertility: analytical issues," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 254453, International Labour Organization.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Dries, Liesbeth & Glauben, Thomas, 2011. "Labour adjustment in agriculture: Assessing the heterogeneity across transition countries," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists 114540, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.