The Demand for Money and for Consumption Goods in Centrally Planned Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Bredin & Keith Cuthbertson, 2002.
"Liquidity effects and precautionary saving in the Czech Republic,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 405-413.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Liquidity Effects and Precautionary Saving in The Czech Republic," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Richard Portes & Anita Santorum, 1988.
"Money and the Consumption Goods Market in China,"
NBER Working Papers
2143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Portes, 1989.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mokhtari, M., 1996. "Savings under quantity constraints: what can we learn from former Soviet families?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 561-582, October.
- Erwin Nijsse & Elmer Sterken,, 1996. "Shortages, interest rates, and money demand in Poland, 1969-1995," Working Papers 25, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Richard Portes, 1984. "Central Planning and Monetarism: Fellow Travelers?," NBER Working Papers 0782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
- SÃ²nia MuÃ±oz, 2006. "Suppressed Inflation and Money Demand in Zimbabwe," IMF Working Papers 06/15, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.