The Role of Migrant Stock and Lagged Migration in the Settlement Patterns of Nineteenth Century Immigrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greenwood, Michael J., 2008. "Family and sex-specific U.S. immigration from Europe, 1870-1910: A panel data study of rates and composition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 356-382, September.
- Lifshits, Marina, 2010. "Net migration to Russia — Factors, prospects and conclusions for migration policy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 32-52.
- Rickard Sandell, 2008. "Immigration and cumulative causation: Explaining the ethnic and spatial diffusion of Spain\'s immigrant population 1997-2007," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2008-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Ilse Ruyssen & Gerdie Everaert & Glenn Rayp, 2014. "Determinants and dynamics of migration to OECD countries in a three-dimensional panel framework," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 175-197, February.
- Douglas S. MASSEY, 2012. "Towards an integrated model of international migration," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 9-35, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010.
"The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
7803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2010. "The Cliometrics Of International Migration: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 941-969, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Greenwood, Michael J., 2007. "Modeling the age and age composition of late 19th century U.S. immigrants from Europe," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 255-269, April.
- M.A.B. Siddique, 2006. "Immigration and Trade: How Important is the link? Evidence from Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 06-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rickard Sandell, 2008. "A Social Network Approach to Spanish Immigration: An Analysis of Immigration into Spain 1998-2006," Working Papers 2008-33, FEDEA.
- Ludo Peeters, 2011. "Controlling For Heterogeneity And Asymmetry In Cross-Section Gravity Models Of Aggregate Migration: Evidence From Mexico," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa10p329, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.