Minimum Wages and the Youth Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael L. Wachter & Choongsoo Kim, 1982. "Time Series Changes in Youth Joblessness," NBER Working Papers 0384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004.
"Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run,"
NBER Working Papers
10656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," PPIC Working Papers 2004.03, Public Policy Institute of California.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2006. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," Working Papers 050626, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Neumark, David & Nizalova, Olena Y., 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," IZA Discussion Papers 1428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- CAPARRÓS RUIZ, Antonio & NAVARRO GÓMEZ, Mª Lucía, 2001. "¿Determina el salario mínimo seguir o no estudiando en España?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 107-124, Abril.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2001. "Youth unemployment and employment policy: a global perspective," MPRA Paper 23698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Athanasiou, George & Petrakis, Panagiotis, 2009.
"Wages and Higher Education Participation,"
19615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "Why is There A Youth Labor Market Problem?," NBER Working Papers 0365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Bellante & Gabriel Picone, 1999. "Fast food and unnatural experiments: Another perspective on the New Jersey minimum wage," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 463-477, December.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1982.
"Minimum Wages and the Demand for Labor,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 365-80, July.
- Randall Pozdena, 1980. "Welfare and youth unemployment: evidence from a controlled experiment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 26-39.
- Tarsicio Castañeda, 1983. "Salarios Mínimos y Empleo en el Gran Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(61), pages 279-294.
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1983.
"Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
0790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1983. "Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 3-31.
- Anna Krajewska & Piotr Krajewski & Katarzyna Pilat, 2013. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Competitiveness of Economy Introduction," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- John F. Boschen & Herschel I. Grossman, 1981. "Employment Effects of the Federal Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 0812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.