An Analysis of United Kingdom Inflows and Outflows of Direct Foreign Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2007.
"A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 267-291, 02.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2005. "A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade," International Finance 0507002, EconWPA.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
- Simona Rasciute & Eric J. Pentecost & Helena I. Marques, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of the Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Central and Eastern European Countries Using Multilevel Data," Discussion Paper Series 2007_22, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2007.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1990. "Determinanten internationaler Direktinvestitionen: eine kritische Analyse traditioneller Theorieansätze," Kiel Working Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Daniel J. Frisch & David G. Hartman, 1983. "Taxation and the Location of U.S. Investment Abroad," NBER Working Papers 1241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.