Male-Female Wage Differentials and the Impact of Equal Pay Legislation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petersen, Trond & Snartland, Vermund & Meyersson Milgrom, Eva M., 2006. "Are Female Workers Less Productive Than Male Workers?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5619b3vh, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- B. Burcin Yurtoglu & Christine Zulehner, 2007. "The gender wage gap in top corporate jobs is still there," Vienna Economics Papers 0701, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Morley Gunderson & Paul Lanoie, 1999.
"Program Evaluation Criteria Applied to Pay Equity in Ontario,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Morley Gunderson & Paul Lanoie, 2002. "Program-Evaluation Criteria Applied to Pay Equity in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 133-148, May.
- Bruce S. Shearer, 1994. "Piece-Rates, Principal-Agent, and Productivity Profiles: Parametric and Semi-Parametric Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-16, CIRANO.
- Harry J. Paarsch & Bruce S. Shearer, 2004. "Male-Female Productivity Differentials: the Role of Ability and Incentives (revised)," Cahiers de recherche 0410, CIRPEE.
- Paarsch, Harry J. & Shearer, Bruce S., 2004.
"Male-Female Productivity Differentials: the Role of Ability and Incentives,"
Cahiers de recherche
0401, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Harry J. Paarsch & Bruce S. Shearer, 2004. "Male-Female Productivity Differentials: The Role of Ability and Incentives," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-17, CIRANO.
- Mark Cassidy & Eric Strobl & Robert Thornton, 2002. "Gender Pay Differentials and Equality Legislation in the Republic of Ireland," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 149-169, May.
- Victor Maas & Raquel Torres-González, 2011. "Subjective Performance Evaluation and Gender Discrimination," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(4), pages 667-681, July.
- Tim Callan & Anne Wren, 1992. "An Economy-Wide Investigation of Sex Differences in Wage Rates," Papers WP034, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Trond Petersen & Vemund Snartland & Eva M. Meyersson Milgrom, 2006. "Are Female Workers Less Productive Than Male Workers?," Discussion Papers 05-021, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Kovach, Kenneth A., 1996. "Comparable worth: The Canadian legislation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.