How Reliable is Partial Equilibrium Analysis?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warziniack, Travis & Finnoff, David C. & Bossenbroek, Jonathan & Shogren, Jason F. & Lodge, David, 2010.
"Stepping stones for biological invasion: A bioeconomic model of transferable risk,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
60957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Travis Warziniack & David Finnoff & Jonathan Bossenbroek & Jason Shogren & David Lodge, 2011. "Stepping Stones for Biological Invasion: A Bioeconomic Model of Transferable Risk," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Pizer, William A. & Kopp, Raymond, 2005.
"Calculating the Costs of Environmental Regulation,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,
in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1307-1351
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- George Verikios, 2007.
"Modelling the World Wool Market: A Hybrid Approach,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
07-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Verikios, George, 2009. "Modelling the world wool market: A hybrid approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 418-431, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.