Application of a Threshold Regression Model to Household Purchases of Automobiles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2004. "Models of labour demand with fixed costs of adjustment: a generalised tobit approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(31), pages 1-8.
- Biørn, Erik & R. Wangen, Knut, 2011. "Models of Truncation, Sample Selection, and Limited Dependent Variables: Suggestions for a Common Language," Memorandum 18/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1974. "Modèle de régression avec variables d’écart : un commentaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 50(3), pages 465-467, juillet.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:31:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biørn, Erik & Wangen, Knut R., 2012. "New Taxonomies for Limited Dependent Variables Models," MPRA Paper 41461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.