Taxation of Income of Multinational Corporations: The Case of the United States Petroleum Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AMERIGHI, Oscar, 2004.
"Transfer pricing and enforcement policy in oligopolistic markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AMERIGHI, Oscar, . "Transfer pricing and enforcement policy in oligopolistic markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2203, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- O. Amerighi, 2006. "Transfer Pricing and Enforcement Policy in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 567, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Céline Azémar & Gregory Corcos, 2009.
"Multinational Firms' Heterogeneity in Tax Responsiveness: The Role of Transfer Pricing,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(9), pages 1291-1318, 09.
- Céline Azémar & Paolo Gregory Corcos, . "Multinational Firms' Heterogeneity in Tax Responsiveness: the Role of Transfer Pricing," Working Papers 2008_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Feb 2008.
- Céline Azemar & Grégory Corcos & Andrew Delios, 2006. "Taxation and the international strategy of Japanese multinational enterprises," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590421, HAL.
- Glenn Jenkins & JOHN EVANS, 1980. "The Cost Of U.S. Direct Foreign Investment," Development Discussion Papers 1980-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "The Impact of Taxation on the Location of Capital, Firms and Profit: a Survey of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 0702, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Robert J. Weiner, 1989.
"Multinational Corporations, Transfer Prices, and Taxes: Evidence from the U.S. Petroleum Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
3013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Robert Weiner, 1990. "Multinational Corporations, Transfer Prices, and Taxes: Evidence from the U.S.Petroleum Industry," NBER Chapters, in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 123-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, J-T. & Weiner, R.J., 1988. "Multinational Corporations, Transfer Prices, And Taxes: Evidence From The U.S. Petroleum Industry," Papers 8822, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. "Tax Policy and the Activities of Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 5589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly A. Clausing, 1998. "The Impact of Transfer Pricing on Intrafirm Trade," NBER Working Papers 6688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hines, J.R., 1990.
"The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where The Profit Are,"
64, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1990. "The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where the Profits Are," NBER Working Papers 3538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter K. Schott, 2006.
"Transfer Pricing by U.S.-Based Multinational Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
12493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter Schott, 2008. "Transfer Pricing by U.S.-Based Multinational Firms," Working Papers 08-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ahmed, S., 2004. "Modelling corporate tax liabilities using company accounts: a new framework," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0412, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter C. Dawson & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "International Transfer Pricing for Goods and Intangible Asset Licenses in a Decentralized Multinational Corporation: Review and Extensions," Working Papers 0901, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.