Consumer Behavior, Retailer Power and Market Performance in Consumer Goods Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boland, Michael A. & Pendell, Dustin L., 2005. "Persistence of Profitability in Family-Owned Food Businesses," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19216, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Zhang, Jiang, 2009. "Pricing and two-tier advertising with one manufacturer and one retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 904-917, February.
- John E. Kwoka, Jr., 1990. "The Effect of Market Growth and Contraction on Industry Price-Cost Margins," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 221-227, Jul-Sep.
- Li, Sijie & Zhu, Zhanbei & Huang, Lihua, 2009. "Supply chain coordination and decision making under consignment contract with revenue sharing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 88-99, July.
- Stephen Gibbons & Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2013. "Student Satisfaction, League Tables and University Applications," SERC Discussion Papers 0142, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Knott, Anne Marie & McKelvey, Bill, 1999. "Nirvana efficiency: a comparative test of residual claims and routines," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 365-383, April.
- Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X., 2001. "Co-op advertising models in manufacturer-retailer supply chains: A game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(3), pages 527-544, December.
- Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin & Ashley, Allan, 1996. "Improving buyer-seller system cooperation through inventory control," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 37-46, May.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1997. "First-mover advantages and path dependence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 827-850, October.
- Parsa, H. G., 1999. "Interaction of Strategy Implementation and Power Perceptions in Franchise Systems: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 173-185, June.
- Padberg, Daniel I. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Jafri, S.H.A., 1993. "Retail Food Pricing: Horizontal And Vertical Determinants," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 24(1), February.
- Dant, Rajiv P. & Nasr, Nada I., 1998. "Control techniques and upward flow of information in franchising in distant markets: conceptualization and preliminary evidence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-28, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.