Risk Aversion and the Consumer Choice of Health Insurance Option
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sidorenko, Alexandra, 2001. "Stochastic Model of Demand for Medical Care with Endogenous Labour Supply and Health Insurance," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2001-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Fernando Ruiz & Liliana Amaya & Stella Venegas, 2007. "Progressive segmented health insurance: Colombian health reform and access to health services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 3-18.
- Robert Faff & Terrence Hallahan & Michael McKenzie, 2011. "Women and risk tolerance in an aging world," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 100-117, June.
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Ford, Stephen A., 1997. "Health Insurance Coverage For Pennsylvania Dairy Farm Managers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
- Dionne, Georges, 1981.
"Le risque moral et la sélection adverse : une revue critique de la littérature,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique,
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(2), pages 193-224, avril-jui.
- Dionne, G., 1980. "Le Risque Moral et la Selection Adverse: une Revue Critique de la Litterature," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 8006, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2011.
"Household Portfolios and Implicit Risk Preference,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1235-1250, November.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2010. "Househould portfolios and implicit risk preferences," Working Papers, University of Brescia, Department of Economics 1006, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Nyman, John A., 1999. "The value of health insurance: the access motive," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-152, April.
- Manning, Willard G. & Marquis, M. Susan, 1996. "Health insurance: The tradeoff between risk pooling and moral hazard," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 609-639, October.
- Hallahan, Terrence & Faff, Robert & McKenzie, Michael, 2003. "An exploratory investigation of the relation between risk tolerance scores and demographic characteristics," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 483-502, December.
- Fredrik Andersson, 1999. "Uncertainty aversion in a simple insurance model," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 16-27, Spring.
- James Ang & Rebel Cole & Daniel Lawson, 2010. "The Role of Owner in Capital Structure Decisions: An Analysis of Single-Owner Corporations," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 14(3), pages 1-36, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.