Inflation and the Redistribution of Wealth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1996.
"Why Do People Dislike Inflation?,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1115, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stanley Fischer & Franco Modigliani, 1978.
"Towards An Understanding of the Real Effects and Costs of Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
0303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley Fischer & Franco Modigliani, 1978. "Towards an understanding of the real effects and costs of inflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(4), pages 810-833, December.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007.
"Housing is the business cycle,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 149-233.
- Césaire A. Meh & José-Victor Rios-Rull & Yaz Terajima, 2008.
"Aggregate and Welfare Effects of Redistribution of Wealth Under Inflation and Price-Level Targeting,"
08-31, Bank of Canada.
- Meh, Césaire A. & Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor & Terajima, Yaz, 2010. "Aggregate and welfare effects of redistribution of wealth under inflation and price-level targeting," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 637-652, September.
- Yaz Terajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Cesaire Meh, 2008. "Aggregate and Welfare Effects of Redistribution of Wealth Under Inflation and Price-Level Targeting," 2008 Meeting Papers 381, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1991. "The U.S. balance sheet: what is it and what does it tell us?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 3-18.
- Burkhard Heer & Bernd Süssmuth, 2003. "Cold Progression and its Effects on Income Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 951, CESifo Group Munich.
- USMAN AFRIDI & AsGHAR QADIR & JAVED ZAKI, 1984. "Effects of Dual Sector Inflation Across Income Levels in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(2-3), pages 381-392.
- Heer, Burkhard & Sussmuth, Bernd, 2007.
"Effects of inflation on wealth distribution: Do stock market participation fees and capital income taxation matter?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 277-303, January.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002.
"Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study,"
CEMA Working Papers
85, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002. "Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Valeriano García, 1978. "El Impuesto Inflacionario y la Distribución del Ingreso en Países Menos Desarrollados," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 15(45), pages 247-272.
- Césaire Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2008. "Inflation, Nominal Portfolios, and Wealth Redistribution in Canada," Working Papers 08-19, Bank of Canada.
- Robert Lacroix & C. Montmarquetti, 1975. "Inflation et indexation: Perspective canadienne et considérations théoriques," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(2), pages 185-195, Spring.
- Nowotny, Ewald, 1980. "Inflation and Taxation: Reviewing the Macroeconomic Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1025-49, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.