The Influence of Family and Friends on Geographic Labor Mobility: An International Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Luis Ubeda, 2002.
"Family Attachment and the Decision to Move by Race,"
IMF Working Papers
02/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Ubeda, Luis, 2004. "Family attachment and the decision to move by race," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 478-497, May.
- Luis Ubeda & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2002.
"A Model of Multiple Equilibria in Geographic Labor Mobility,"
IMF Working Papers
02/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Ubeda, Luis, 2004. "A model of multiple equilibria in geographic labor mobility," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 107-123, February.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2002.
"Unemployment Benefits, Risk Aversion, and Migration Incentives,"
IZA Discussion Papers
610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Heitmueller, 2005. "Unemployment benefits, risk aversion, and migration incentives," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 93-112, 01.
- Axel Heitmueller, 2002. "Unemployment Benefits, Risk Aversion, and Migration Incentives," CERT Discussion Papers 0207, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Lifshits, Marina, 2010. "Net migration to Russia — Factors, prospects and conclusions for migration policy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 32-52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.