A Dynamic Version of the Linear Expenditure Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "A Meta-analysis of the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand. A System of Equations Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-374.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1992. "Estimation of a Continuous-Time Dynamic Demand System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 53-64, Jan.-Marc.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Geer, S. van der & Stadt, H. van de & Wansbeek, T.J., 1989. "Interdependent preferences: An econometric analysis," Discussion Paper 1989-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John A. List & Daniel Millimet, 2004.
"The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality,"
122247000000000023, UCLA Department of Economics.
- List John A. & Millimet Daniel L, 2008. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-55, November.
- List, John & Millimet, Daniel, 2005. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Departmental Working Papers 0504, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- John List & Daniel Millimet, 2008. "The market: Catalyst for rationality and filter of irrationality," Framed Field Experiments 00179, The Field Experiments Website.
- Rob Alessie & Federica Teppa, 2002.
"Saving and Habit Formation: Evidence from Dutch Panel Data,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-076/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rob Alessie & Federica Teppa, 2010. "Saving and habit formation: evidence from Dutch panel data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 385-407, April.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Teppa, F., 2002. "Saving and Habit Formation: Evidence from Dutch Panel Data," Discussion Paper 2002-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- San Miguel, Fernando & Ryan, Mandy & Scott, Anthony, 2002. "Are preferences stable? The case of health care," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-14, May.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002076 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.