Real Money Balances: An Omitted Variable from the Production Functions?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the production function: a New Keynesian DSGE perspective," Working Papers hal-00800539, HAL.
- Bafile, Romina & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2011. "Firms’ Money Demand and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 29028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nourzad, Farrokh, 2002. "Real money balances and production efficiency: a panel-data stochastic production frontier study," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 125-134, March.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & McMahon, Michael & Millard, Stephen & Rachel, Lukasz, 2011.
"Understanding the macroeconomic effects of working capital in the United Kingdom,"
Bank of England working papers
422, Bank of England.
- Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & McMahon, Michael & Millard, Stephen & Rachel, Lukasz, 2011. "Understanding the macroeconomic effects of working capital in the United Kingdom," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 959, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- LeBlanc, Michael & Yanagida, John F. & Conway, Roger K., 1987. "The Derived Demand For Real Cash Balances In Agricultural Production," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Allen Sinai & Houston H. Stokes, 1991. "Real Money Balances in the Production Function: A Comment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 533-535, Oct-Dec.
- Benchimol , Jonathan, 2013.
"Money in the Production Function: a new Keynesian DSGE perspective,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1304, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the production function: a New Keynesian DSGE perspective," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00800539, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2013. "Money in the Production Function : A New Keynesian DSGE Perspective," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00795547, HAL.
- Ahmed, S. M. & Ansari, M. I., 1998. "Financial sector development and economic growth: The South-Asian experience," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-517.
- Erdem BaÅÃ§i & Syed F. Mahmud & Eray M. Yucel, 2007. "Money and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from a High-Inflation Country," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(1), pages 64-73, February.
- Muhammad Nasir & Qasim Jan & Muhammad Javid, 2011. "Cointegrated money in production function: evidence from a developing country," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2996-3005.
- S. J. Kamath & K. C. Jensen & R. E. Bennett, 1991. "A Counter-Counter Critique: A Reply," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 535-541, Oct-Dec.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, . "Real Money Balances and TFP Growth: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Papers 0410, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Cynthia Benzing, 1989. "An Update on Money in the Production Function," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 235-239, Jul-Sep.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Prem Laumas & Khan Mohabbat, 1980. "Money and the production function: A case study of France," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 685-696, December.
- Buckley, Robert & Dokeniya, Anupam & INU & PRE, 1989. "Inflation, monetary balances and the aggregate production function : the case of Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 366, The World Bank.
- Trueblood, Michael A., 1994. "An Annotated Bibliography Of Selected Productivity Literature," Staff Papers 13580, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Yousif, Yousif K., 1998. "Does money matter in developing economies? Some evidence from the Solow estimator," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 213-220.
- Ansari, M. I., 2002. "Impact of financial development, money, and public spending on Malaysian national income: an econometric study," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 72-93.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.