Family Equivalence Scales and Personal Income Tax Exemptions for Children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Muellbauer & Justin van de Ven, 2004.
"Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems,"
2004-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Justin van de Ven, 2004. "Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems," NIESR Discussion Papers 229, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- John Muellbauer & Justin Van de Ven, 2004. "Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems," Economics Series Working Papers 2004-W06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Udo Ebert & Peter J. Lambert, 2004.
"Horizontal Equity and Progression When Equivalence Scales Are Not Constant,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 32(4), pages 426-440, July.
- Udo Ebert & Peter J Lambert, . "Horizontal Equity and Progession when Equivalence Scales are not Constant," Discussion Papers 02/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bönke, Timm & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Utz, Stephen, 2012. "Uneven treatment of family life? Horizontal equity in the U.S. tax and transfer system," Discussion Papers 2012/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Sunil Kumar & Renuka Mahadevan, 2008. "Construction of An Adult Equivalence Index to Measure Intra-household Inequality and Poverty: Case Study," Discussion Papers Series 363, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tedford, John R. & Capps, Oral Jr & Havlicek, Joseph Jr, 1984. "Regional Equivalence Scales for Convenience Foods," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(1:), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.