Derivation of Social Time Preference Rates for the United States and Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 99 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cruz Rambaud, Salvador & Muñoz Torrecillas, María José, 2007. "Obtención de la tasa social de descuento a partir de la tasa de fallo de una distribución estadística: Aplicación empírica/Obtaining the social discount rate from the hazard rate of a statistical," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 49-82, Abril.
- David J. EVANS, 2006. "Social discount rates for the European Union," Departmental Working Papers 2006-20, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jan Kubíček & Leoš Vítek, 2010. "Evaluation of Public Projects from the Viewpoint of Social Rate of Discount," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 291-304.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2002. "How 'grievous' was the biblical famine?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 379-383, February.
- Mareike Schad & Jürgen John, 2012. "Towards a social discount rate for the economic evaluation of health technologies in Germany: an exploratory analysis," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 127-144, April.
- Michael Spackman, 2011. "Government discounting controversies: the valuation of social time preference," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 68, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kidon, Jennifer & Fox, Glenn & McKenney, Daniel & Rollins, Kimberly, 2002. "An enterprise-level economic analysis of losses and financial assistance for eastern Ontario maple syrup producers from the 1998 ice storm," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 201-211, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.