Inflation, Employment, and the Dutch Disease in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Short-Run Disequilibrium Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 99 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Oloruntoba, Richard & Heidt, Tania von der & Ryan, Neal, 2009. "The EU-Africa Energy Partnership: Towards a mutually beneficial renewable transport energy alliance?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5546-5556, December.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2008.
"The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
15/08, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2009. "The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 134-151, January.
- Samuel Wills, 2013.
"Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries,"
Economics Series Working Papers
OxCarre Research Paper 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Wills, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries," OxCarre Working Papers 121, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Samuel Wills, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries," Discussion Papers 1408, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Apr 2014.
- Samuel Wills, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries," CAMA Working Papers 2014-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Garanina, Olga, 2008. "What beyond oil and gas? Russian trade specialisation in manufactures," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Loïc Batté & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Gilles Dufrénot, 2009. "Term of Trade Shocks in a Monetary Union: an Application to West-Africa," Working Papers 2009-07, CEPII research center.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2000.
CESifo Working Paper Series
378, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2007.
"Oil shocks and external adjustment,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
897, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi, 2008. "Africa's Oil Abundance and External Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 08/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- Kirk Hamilton & John Hartwick, 2008.
"Oil Stock Discovery and Dutch Disease,"
1163, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hossein Kavand & J. Stephen Ferris, 2012. "An Oil-Driven Endogenous Growth Model," Carleton Economic Papers 12-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Howard Michael, 2002. "Causality Between Exports, Imports and Income In Trinidad and Tobago," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 97-106.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2001. "Learning by doing and the Dutch disease," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 285-306, February.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Schneider, Friedrich, 2012. "Resource Curse and Power Balance: Evidence from Oil-Rich Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1308-1316.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011068 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.