Inflation, Employment, and the Dutch Disease in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Short-Run Disequilibrium Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 99 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2001. "Learning by doing and the Dutch disease," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 285-306, February.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Oloruntoba, Richard & Heidt, Tania von der & Ryan, Neal, 2009. "The EU-Africa Energy Partnership: Towards a mutually beneficial renewable transport energy alliance?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5546-5556, December.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kirk Hamilton & John Hartwick, 2008.
"Oil Stock Discovery and Dutch Disease,"
1163, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001.
NBER Working Papers
8125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard Michael, 2002. "Causality Between Exports, Imports and Income In Trinidad and Tobago," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 97-106.
- Loïc Batté & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Gilles Dufrénot, 2009. "Term of Trade Shocks in a Monetary Union: an Application to West-Africa," Working Papers 2009-07, CEPII research center.
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi, 2008. "Africa's Oil Abundance and External Competitiveness: Do Institutions Matter?," IMF Working Papers 08/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.