Employment with Asymmetric Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 98 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (Supplement)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1986.
"Incentive Compatible Trade Policies,"
NBER Working Papers
1977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Laurence Weiss, 1982. "Managerial Incentives, Investment and Aggregate Implications, Part I: Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 537, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1984.
"Pensions as Severance Pay,"
NBER Working Papers
0944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlier, G. & Gaumont, D., 2002. "A note on wage differentials, fixed-wages and adverse selection," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 349-356, November.
- John Haltiwanger, 1982. "Asymmetric Information, Long Term Labor Contracts, Inefficient Job Separations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 276, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2010. "Is Collective Bargaining Pareto Efficient? A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 558.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Pablo Ruiz Verdú, 2002. "Employer Behavior When Workers Can Unionize," Business Economics Working Papers wb020803, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Dhawan, Rajeev, 2001. "Firm size and productivity differential: theory and evidence from a panel of US firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 269-293, March.
- Anton Miglo, 2006. "Optimal compensation contracts under asymmetric information concerning expected earnings," Working Papers 0613, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- John Geanakoplos & Takatoshi Ito, 1982. "On Implicit Contracts and Involuntary Unemployment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 640, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Haltiwanger, 1983. "Asymmetric Information, Multiperiod Labor Contracts, and Intertemporal Allocation Problems," UCLA Economics Working Papers 288, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:fth:prinin:178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 19-38.
- Roger A. McCain, 1987. "Acceptable Contracts, Opportunism, and Rigid Hourly Wages," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 205-213, Jul-Sep.
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1996. "Macro- and microeconomic consequences of wage rigidity," Working Paper 9607, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Finkle, Aaron, 2005. "Relying on information acquired by a principal," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 263-278, April.
- Ed Nosal & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1991. "A note on labor contracts with private information and household production," Staff Report 131, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Russell Cooper, 1983. "On Allocative Distortions in Problems of Self-Selection," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 647R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Volker Hahn, 2013. "Committee Design with Endogenous Participation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Russell Cooper, 1983. "Worker Asymmetric Information and Involuntary Unemployment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 671R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 1984.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1987. "Les marchés imparfaits dans la théorie macroéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(4), pages 311-330, dÃ©cembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.