Spot and Futures Prices of Nonsotrable Commodities under Rational Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 98 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Robert J. Weiner, 1991.
"Long-Term Contracting and Multiple-Price Systems,"
NBER Working Papers
3782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio H. Lence, 2009.
"Do Futures Benefit Farmers?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 154-167.
- V. V. Chari & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "The simple analytics of commodity futures markets: do they stabilize prices? Do they raise welfare?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 12-24.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2002.
"Do Futures Benefit Farmers Who Adopt Them?,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19768, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kofman, Paul & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 2000. "The demise of commodity price agreements: the role of exchange rates and special interests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 775-805, November.
- Augusto Castillo R. & Rafael Aguila, 2005. "Estrategias Optimas De Cobertura En Presencia De Incertidumbre En Costos Y Cantidad," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 8(2), pages 88-110.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011.
"Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis,"
2011-28, CEPII research center.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011. "Index trading and agricultural commodity prices: A panel Granger causality analysis," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 51-72.
- Dennis, Steven A. & Sim, Ah Boon, 1999. "Share price volatility with the introduction of individual share futures on the Sydney Futures Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 153-163, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.