Pricing and Depletion of an Exhaustible Resource When There Is Anticipation of Trade Disruption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 98 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008.
"Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy,"
11944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna, 2007. "Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2280, Paris Dauphine University.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2010. "Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy," MPRA Paper 20520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Behrens, Axel, 1990. "Optimal stockpiling policies for resource-dependent economies," Kiel Working Papers 437, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Keisaku Higashida & Yasuhiro Takarada, 2012. "Does the Acquisition of Mines Benefit Resource-Importing Countries?," Discussion Paper Series 86, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2012.
- Rees, Ray & Scholz, Sebastian, 2010. "Optimal Fertility Decisions in a Life Cycle Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 11316, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2011.
"The Efficient Use Of Multiple Sources Of A Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 245-258, 02.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-08, CIRANO.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 2008-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 04-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Bahel, 2010.
"Optimal Management of Strategic Reserves of Nonrenewable Natural Resources,"
e07-27, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Bahel, Eric, 2011. "Optimal management of strategic reserves of nonrenewable natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 267-280, May.
- Paul M. Comolli, 1986. "Exhaustible Resources and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 291-296, Jul-Sep.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Gas Storage and Security of Supply in the Medium Run," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4808, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009.
"Storage and security of supply in the medium run,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5204, Paris Dauphine University.
- Martin C. McGuire, 2010. "Economic Analysis and International Security," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(2), pages 313-346, March.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna, 2013. "Commodity storage with durable shocks : A simple Markovian model," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5384, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.