Annual Inequality and Lifetime Inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 98 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrera, Javier, 1999. "Ajuste económico, desigualdad y movilidad," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4994, Paris Dauphine University.
- Kai Zhao, 2013.
"War Finance and the Baby Boom,"
2013-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Kai, 2011.
"War Debt and the Baby Boom,"
36330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingvild Almås & Magne Mogstad, 2009.
"Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustments on the Wealth Inequality Ranking of Countries,"
583, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Almås, Ingvild & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustment on Cross-Sectional Inequality Measures," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ingvild Almås & Magne Mogstady, 2009. "Older or wealthier? The impact of age adjustments on the wealth inequality ranking of countries," Working Papers 113, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ingvild Almas & Magne Mogstady, 2009. "Older or Wealthier?: The Impact of Age Adjustments on the Wealth Inequality Ranking of Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 181, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nelissen, Jan H. M. & Institute, Economic, 1999. "A Payable Alternative for the Dutch Old-Age Pension System," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 275-282, March.
- Fukushige, Mototsugu, 1996. "Annual redistribution and lifetime redistribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 269-273, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.