Job Search and the Duration of Layoff Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 97 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "In ow into Unemployment: Employment Spells and Unemployment Insurance," Labor and Demography 0012008, EconWPA.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1990.
"The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990. "The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence Katz & Bruce Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," Working Papers 621, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Meland, Frode & Torsvik, Gaute, 2002.
"Structural adjustment and endogenous worker recall probabilities,"
Working Papers in Economics
06/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Frode Meland & Gaute Torsvik, 2002. "Structural Adjustment and Endogenous Worker Recall Probabilities," CESifo Working Paper Series 708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meland, Frode & Torsvik, Gaute, 2002. "Structural adjustment and endogenous worker recall probabilities," Working paper Series 0206, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- repec:fth:prinin:241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Shimer & Iván Werning, 2007.
"Reservation Wages and Unemployment Insurance,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1145-1185, 08.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001.
"Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes,"
Labor and Demography
- Stepan Jurajda, 1999. "Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp143, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- René Böheim, 2006. "“I’ll be Back” – Austrian Recalls," Empirica, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2003.
"Unemployment durations and extended unemployment benefits in local labor markets,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(2), pages 324-348, January.
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2001. "Unemployment Durations and Extended Unemployment Benefits in Local Labor Markets," Labor and Demography 0012006, EconWPA.
- Thomas, Jonathan M., 1996. "Sectoral shifts and the mobility of displaced workers: When are microdata useful?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 337-343, September.
- Bruce K. Fallick, 1988. "Job Search in More Than One Labor Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 495, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.