Job Search and the Duration of Layoff Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 97 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce K. Fallick, 1988. "Job Search in More Than One Labor Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 495, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2003.
"Unemployment durations and extended unemployment benefits in local labor markets,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(2), pages 324-348, January.
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2001. "Unemployment Durations and Extended Unemployment Benefits in Local Labor Markets," Labor and Demography 0012006, EconWPA.
- Stepan Jurajda, 1999.
"Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp143, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes," Labor and Demography 0012005, EconWPA.
- Frode Meland & Gaute Torsvik, 2002.
"Structural Adjustment and Endogenous Worker Recall Probabilities,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meland, Frode & Torsvik, Gaute, 2002. "Structural adjustment and endogenous worker recall probabilities," Working Papers in Economics 06/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Meland, Frode & Torsvik, Gaute, 2002. "Structural adjustment and endogenous worker recall probabilities," Working paper Series 0206, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990.
"The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1990. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Katz & Bruce Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," Working Papers 621, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Robert Shimer & Iván Werning, 2007.
"Reservation Wages and Unemployment Insurance,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1145-1185, 08.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "In ow into Unemployment: Employment Spells and Unemployment Insurance," Labor and Demography 0012008, EconWPA.
- René Böheim, 2006. "“I’ll be Back” – Austrian Recalls," Empirica, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Thomas, Jonathan M., 1996. "Sectoral shifts and the mobility of displaced workers: When are microdata useful?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 337-343, September.
- repec:fth:prinin:241 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.