Job Search and the Duration of Layoff Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 97 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2001.
"Unemployment Durations and Extended Unemployment Benefits in Local Labor Markets,"
Labor and Demography
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2003. "Unemployment durations and extended unemployment benefits in local labor markets," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(2), pages 324-348, January.
- repec:fth:prinin:241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990.
"The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1990. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas, Jonathan M., 1996. "Sectoral shifts and the mobility of displaced workers: When are microdata useful?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 337-343, September.
- Robert Shimer & Ivan Werning, 2006.
"Reservation Wages and Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
12618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- René Böheim, 2006. "“I’ll be Back” – Austrian Recalls," Empirica, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, March.
- repec:pri:indrel:621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001.
"Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes,"
Labor and Demography
- Stepan Jurajda, 1999. "Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp143, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "In ow into Unemployment: Employment Spells and Unemployment Insurance," Labor and Demography 0012008, EconWPA.
- Bruce K. Fallick, 1988. "Job Search in More Than One Labor Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 495, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Frode Meland & Gaute Torsvik, 2002.
"Structural Adjustment and Endogenous Worker Recall Probabilities,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meland, Frode & Torsvik, Gaute, 2002. "Structural adjustment and endogenous worker recall probabilities," Working Papers in Economics 06/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Meland, Frode & Torsvik, Gaute, 2002. "Structural adjustment and endogenous worker recall probabilities," Working paper Series 0206, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.