Underemployment Equilibrium with Rational Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 97 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coenen, Gunter & Levin, Andrew T. & Christoffel, Kai, 2007.
"Identifying the influences of nominal and real rigidities in aggregate price-setting behavior,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2439-2466, November.
- Andrew Levin & GÃ¼nter Coenen, 2005. "Identifying the Influences of Nominal and Real Rigidities in Aggregate Price-Setting Behavior," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 66, Society for Computational Economics.
- Coenen, Günter & Levin, Andrew T., 2004. "Identifying the influences of nominal and real rigidities in aggregate price-setting behavior," Working Paper Series 0418, European Central Bank.
- Giovanni P. Olivei & Michelle L. Barnes, 2004.
"Inside and Outside Bounds: Threshold Estimates of the Phillips Curve,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
295, Econometric Society.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2003. "Inside and outside bounds: threshold estimates of the Phillips curve," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 3-18.
- Miles S. Kimball & Michael Woodford, 1994.
"The quantitative analysis of the basic neomonetarist model,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1241-1289.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1995. "The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1241-77, November.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1996. "The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model," NBER Working Papers 5046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stahl, Harald, 2006.
"Price adjustment in German manufacturing: evidence from two merged survey,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2006,46, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Harald Stahl, 2010. "Price adjustment in German manufacturing: evidence from two merged surveys," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2-3), pages 67-92.
- Ronald Balvers, 1992. "A Keynesian general equilibrium model with competitive firms and rational expectations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 23-38, February.
- hafedh bouakez, 2003.
"Nominal Rigidity, Desired Markup Variations, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
52, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bouakez, Hafedh, 2005. "Nominal rigidity, desired markup variations, and real exchange rate persistence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 49-74, May.
- Hafedh Bouakez, 2002. "Nominal Rigidity, Desired Markup Variations, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," Working Papers 02-26, Bank of Canada.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2000.
"The frequency and costs of individual price adjustments,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-22.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2007. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 531-552.
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Khan, Hashmat & Burriel-Llombart, Pablo & Rudolf, Barbara, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips curve under trend inflation and strategic complementarity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-59, March.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Pablo Burriel-Llombart, 2003.
"Endogenous Price Stickiness, Trend Inflation, and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
12, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Pablo Burriel-Llombart & Hashmat Khan & Barbara Rudolf, 2003. "Endogenous price stickiness, trend inflation, and the New Keynesian Phillips curve," Bank of England working papers 191, Bank of England.
- Lévesque, Suzanne & Paquin, Lloyd, 1986. "Les microfondements de la macroéconomique : une recension critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 597-619, dÃ©cembre.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1997.
"A framework for the analysis of moderate inflations,"
97-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1997. "A framework for the analysis of moderate inflations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 45-65, June.
- Isaac Kleshchelski & Nicolas Vincent, 2007. "Market Share and Price Rigidity," Cahiers de recherche 08-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Ian McDonald, 2008. "Behavioural Macroeconomics And Wage And Price Setting: Developing Some Early Insights Of John Maynard Keynes And Joan Robinson," CAMA Working Papers 2009-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.