Educational Subsidy, Agricultural Development, and Fertility Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 97 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2007.
"Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform,"
NBER Working Papers
12884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2010. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 42-75, October.
- Petia Topalova & Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," Working Papers id:999, eSocialSciences.
- Edmonds, Eric V & Pavcnik, Nina & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 6772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina & Topalova, Petia, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 2611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2012_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Modena, Francesca & Rondinelli, Concetta & Sabatini, Fabio, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," MPRA Paper 36353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 931, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter Howlett, 2008. "Travelling in the social science community: assessing the impact of the Indian Green Revolution across disciplines," Economic History Working Papers 22513, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Vos R & De Labastida E & Gutierrez A, 1985. "Structure of production, labour market functioning and basic needs: a review of some main issues," ILO Working Papers 237785, International Labour Organization.
- Vasilaky, Kathryn, 2011. "The effects of school quality on fertility in a transition economy," MPRA Paper 38965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maoyong Fan & Mimi Houston & Anita Alves Pena, 2014. "Determinants of child labor in the modern United States: Evidence from agricultural workers and their children and concerns for ongoing public policy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 287-306.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 2000.
"Does Child Labour Displace Schooling? Evidence on Behavioural Responses to an Enrollment Subsidy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages C158-75, March.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 1999. "Does child labor displace schooling? - evidence on behavioral responses to an enrollment subsidy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2116, The World Bank.
- Jere Behrman, 1987. "Is Child Schooling A Poor Proxy for Child Quality?," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 341-359, August.
- Kajisa, Kei & Palanichamy, N. Venkatesa, 2010. "Schooling Investments over Three Decades in Rural Tamil Nadu, India: Changing Effects of Income, Gender, and Adult Family Members' Education," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 298-314, March.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investment," IMF Working Papers 07/94, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.