Pecuniary Externalities Do Matter When Contingent Claims Markets Are Incomplete
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 97 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuli Radev, 2012. "Complete Markets of Arrow and Debreu and the Dynamic Disequilibrium (Bulgarian)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 35-56.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2011.
"Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 495-515.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: Intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 100, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Yun Jung & Zhang, Jing, 2012.
"Decentralized borrowing and centralized default,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 121-133.
- Yun Jung Kim & Jing Zhang, 2010. "Decentralized Borrowing and Centralized Default," Working Papers 596, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jing Zhang & Yun Jung Kim, 2010. "Decentralized Borrowing and Centralized Default," 2010 Meeting Papers 1288, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hom M. Pant, 1996. "Technical Change, Pecuniary Externality and the Market Failure," GE, Growth, Math methods 9609001, EconWPA, revised 29 Sep 1996.
- repec:got:cegedp:100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuli Radev, 2012. "Complete Markets of Arrow and Debreu and the Dynamic Disequilibrium (English)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 57-75.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Canepa, Alessandra & Stoneman, Paul, 2009. "e-Business usage across and within firms in the UK: profitability, externalities and policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 133-143, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.