A Note on Dynamic Tax Incidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 96 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Don Fullerton, 2002. "The Distribution of Tax Burdens: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 8978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russo, Benjamin & Gandar, John M., 2003. "Interest-sensitive wealth and the life-cycle hypothesis: implications for fiscal policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 418-432.
- Raymond Batina, 2012. "Capital tax competition and social security," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 819-843, December.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 1995.
"Supply-side economics in a global economy,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
507, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marika Santoro & Chao Wei, 2011. "The Welfare Cost of Capital Taxation: An Asset Market Approach (Working Paper 2011-03)," Working Papers 41152, Congressional Budget Office.
- Mendoza, Enrique G & Tesar, Linda L, 1998.
"The International Ramifications of Tax Reforms: Supply-Side Economics in a Global Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 226-45, March.
- Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1983.
"Replacing the U.S. income tax with a progressive consumption tax : A sequenced general equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-23, February.
- Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1982. "Replacing the U.S. Income Tax with a Progressive Consumption Tax: A Sequenced General Equilibrium Approach," NBER Working Papers 0892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santoro, Marika & Wei, Chao, 2013. "The marginal welfare cost of capital taxation: Discounting matters," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 897-909.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2000.
"The effects of alternative fiscal policies on the intertemporal government budget constraint,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "The Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies on the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9906, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Exercises in Voodoo Economics," Discussion Papers 558, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2001.
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0106, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Tax Incidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0607, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002. "Tax Incidence," NBER Working Papers 8829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert Metcalf, 2002. "The Distribution of Tax Burdens," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0201, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.