The Pricing of Durable Exhaustible Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 96 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, Larry, 1996.
"Monopoly Power Can Be Disadvantageous in the Extraction of a Durable Nonrenewable Resource,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 825-49, November.
- Karp, L., 1992. "Monopoly power can be disadvantageous in the extraction of a durable nonrenewable resource," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9209, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Karp, Larry, 1995. "Monopoly Power can be Disadvantageous in the Extraction of a Durable Nonrenewable Resource," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4cs0m1vb, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- GAUDET, Gérard & SALANT, Stephen W., 2002.
"The Effects of Periodic Quotas Limiting the Stock of Imports of Durables,"
Cahiers de recherche
2002-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Salant, Stephen W., 2003. "The effects of periodic quotas limiting the stock of imports of durables," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 402-419, April.
- Davis, Graham A. & Moore, David J., 1998. "Valuing mineral reserves when capacity constrains production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 121-125, July.
- Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio, 1999. "An appropriate mechanism of fuels pricing for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 625-636, October.
- Robert B. Barsky & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990.
"Gibson's Paradox and the Gold Standard,"
NBER Working Papers
1680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
- Dale W. Henderson & John S. Irons & Stephen W. Salant & Sebastian Thomas, 1997. "Can government gold be put to better use?: Qualitative and quantitative policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 582, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
- Hartwick, John M., 1994. "Calcul de la valeur de différents types d’entreprises extractives," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(2), pages 191-197, juin.
- John Hartwick, 2001. "National Accounting with Natural and Other Types of Capital," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 329-341, August.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Margaret E. Slade & Henry Thille, 2009. "Whither Hotelling: Tests of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 239-259, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.