Factor Market Dynamics and the Incidence of Taxes and Subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 95 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1983. "Payroll Taxes and Wage Inflation: The Swedish Experiences," Working Paper Series 68, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1988.
"The Challenge of High Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
2489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2008.
"Minimum Wage Incidence: The Case for Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2432, CESifo Group Munich.
- María Isabel Escobedo, 1991. "Un análisis empírico de los efectos finales producidos sobre el empleo industrial por el sistema de financiación de la Seguridad Social española 1975-1983," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 169-192, January.
- Libor Dušek & Petr Janský, 2012. "The Impact Of Vat Changes On The Households´ Real Incomes," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 309-329.
- Henri-Paul Rousseau & Francis Taurand, 1984. "Financement de la securite du revenu et taxes sur la masse salariale," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(4), pages 459-467, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.