"Rational" Duopoly Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 95 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2013.
"Endogenous Shifts in OPEC Market Power: A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Fringe,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1313, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Huppmann, Daniel, 2013. "Endogenous shifts in OPEC market power - A Stackelberg oligopoly with fringe," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79758, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, .
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2007.
"Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200712, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Ulph, David, 2010. "Tax progressivity, income distribution and tax non-compliance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 594-607, May.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2009. "Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance," Working Papers 0928, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jim Andreoni, . "Do Government Subsidies Affect the Private Supply of Public Goods?," Papers _033, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- David Levine, 1981. "The Enforcement of Collusion in a Simple Oligopoly," UCLA Economics Working Papers 211, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1987.
"Optimal Tariffs in Consistent Conjectural Variations Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
1872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1986. "Optimal tariffs in consistent conjectural variations equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 301-312, November.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2004. "Evolutionary Stability of Constant Consistent Conjectures," Game Theory and Information 0405009, EconWPA.
- Nicolas Quérou & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "Consistent Conjectures in a Dynamic Model of Non-renewable Resource Management," Working Papers 09-28, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Adapting behaviors through a learning process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 399-422, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.