Exchange-Rate Variability, Real and Monetary Shocks, and the Degree of Capital Mobility under Rational Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 95 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Grydaki & Stilianos Fountas, 2010. "What Explains Output Volatility? Evidence from the G3," Discussion Paper Series 2010_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jul 2010.
- John A. Carlson & C. L. Osler, 1999. "Determinants of current risk premiums," Staff Reports 70, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Maria Grydaki & Stilianos Fountas, 2010. "What Explains Nominal Exchange Rate Volatility? Evidence from the Latin American Countries," Discussion Paper Series 2010_10, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jul 2010.
- Maria Grydaki & Stilianos Fountas, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Output Volatility: a Theoretical Approach,"
Discussion Paper Series
2008_16, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2008.
- Maria Grydaki & Stilianos Fountas, 2009. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Output Volatility: A Theoretical Approach," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 552-569, 08.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Ploeg, F. van der, 1989.
"Wage rigidity and capital mobility in an optimizing model of a small open economy,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4860201, Tilburg University.
- van de Klundert, Theo C N J & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "Wage Rigidity and Capital Mobility in an Optimizing Model of a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Ploeg, F. van der, 1987. "Wage rigidity and capital mobility in an optimizing model of a small open economy," Research Memorandum 277, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1984.
"The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1983. "The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention," NBER Working Papers 1138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.