Notes on Advertising, Economies of Scale, and Entry Barriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 95 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz, Clemens & Kemp, Ron & Dijkstra, S. Gerhard, 2007. "SME's perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Research Report 07009, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Rege, Mari, 2006. "Advertising as Distortion of Learning in Markets with Network Externalities," Memorandum 24/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger, 2007.
"Weak links, good shots and other public good games: Building on BBV,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(9), pages 1684-1707, September.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, . "Weak Links, Good Shots And Other Public Good Games: Building On Bbv," Discussion Papers 06/09, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2006. "Weak Links, Good Shots and other PublicGood Games: Building on BBV," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0624, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2003. "A Nobel Prize for Asymmetric Information: The economic contributions of George Akerlof, Michael Spence and Joseph Stiglitz," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 3-21.
- R Cornes & R Hartley, 2005. "The Geometry of Aggregative Games," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0514, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Manel Antelo, 2002. "Complementaries and commitment in a Cournot setting," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 17(1), pages 3-36.
- Scott Morton, Fiona M., 2000. "Barriers to entry, brand advertising, and generic entry in the US pharmaceutical industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1085-1104, October.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1982.
"Product Differentiation Advantages of Pioneering Brands,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 349-65, June.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1980. "Product differentiation advantages of pioneering brands," Working papers 1140-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Paulson Gjerde, Kathy A. & Slotnick, Susan A., 2004. "Quality and reputation: The effects of external and internal factors over time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C., 1996. "Resource allocation to defensive marketing and manufacturing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 453-466, November.
- Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger, 2012.
"Fully aggregative games,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 631-633.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1997. "The economics of path-dependence in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 643-675, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.