Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 95 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torsten Persson & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983.
"Is Optimism Good in a Keynesian Economy?,"
NBER Working Papers
1071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno, 1982. "Import Competition and Macro Economic Adjustment under Wage-Price Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 0522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Frenkel, Jacob A., 1988.
"Sectorial wages and the real exchange rate,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 69-91, February.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2008. "Real economy causes of the Great Deprivation of early 21st Century," MPRA Paper 11369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryce Hool & J. David Richardson, 1980. "International Trade, Indebtedness, and Welfare Repercussions among Supply-Constrained Economies under Floating Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Mara, L. Paul & Wallace, N.A. & Meshios, Helen, 1987. "The Current Account, Monetary Policy, Market Sentiment And The Real Exchange Rate: Some Implications For The Farm Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(03), December.
- Anjum Aqeel & Mohammed Nishat, 2000. "The Twin Deficits Phenomenon: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 535-550.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.