A Compensation Measure of the Cost of Unemployment to the Unemployed
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 95 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burda, Michael C & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2009.
"Unemployment, Market Work and Household Production,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2010. "Unemployment, market work and household production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 131-133, May.
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2009. "Unemployment, Market Work and Household Production," NBER Working Papers 14676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2009. "Unemployment, Market Work and Household Production," IZA Discussion Papers 3955, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2005. "Contractual Employment Protection and the Scarring Risk of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 1813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Murray Rubin, 1997. "Adequacy of the Weekly Benefit Amount," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Christopher J. O'Leary & Stephen A. Wandner (ed.), Unemployment Insurance in the United States: Analysis of Policy Issues, chapter 5, pages 163-210 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Manimay Sengupta, 2009. "Unemployment duration and the measurement of unemployment," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 273-294, September.
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 1990. "An Econometric Analysis of Unemployment Insurance Benefit Adequacy," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 90-05, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Namkee Ahn, & Juan F. Jimeno & Arantza Ugidos, . "“Mondays at the sun”: Unemployment, Time Use, and Consumption Patterns in Spain," Working Papers 2003-18, FEDEA.
- Anthony Shorrocks, 2009. "On the measurement of unemployment," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 311-327, September.
- Gerlach, Knut & Stephan, Gesine, 1996. "A paper on unhappiness and unemployment in Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 325-330, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.