Wages, Flexible Exchange Rates, and Macroeconomic Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 94 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2001.
"A General Framework For The Macroeconomic Analysis Of Monetary Unions,"
01-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Oscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, . "A General Framework for the Macroeconomic Analysis of Monetary Unions," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-06, FEDEA.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán, 2001. "A General Framework For The Macroeconomic Analysis Of Monetary Unions," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0101, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Richard C. Marston, 1981. "Wages, Relative Prices, and the Choice between Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1981.
"Relative Prices, Employment, and the Exchange Rate in an Economy with Foresight,"
NBER Working Papers
0685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982. "Relative Prices, Employment, and the Exchange Rate in an Economy with Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1219-42, September.
- Raymond Lubitz, 1981. "The vicious circle argument and its relevance for the Italian economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 186, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1986.
"The Economic Consequences of the Franc Poincare,"
NBER Working Papers
2064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen & Chang, Wen-ya, 2001. "Currency devaluation in an open-shop union," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 61-74.
- Oscar Bajo Rubio, 1998. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Dynamic Models of the Open Economy," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 9806, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Feuerstein, Switgard, 1997. "Fiscal policy in an asymmetric exchange rate union," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 239-258.
- Bruneau, C. & De Bandt, O., 1999. "Fiscal Policy in the Transition to Monetary Union: a Structural VAR Model," Working papers 60, Banque de France.
- Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 1999. "Efficiency wages and the balanced budget theorem," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(3), pages 314-324, September.
- Ahtiala, Pekka & Kanto, Antti, 2002. "Contractionary effects of expansionary fiscal policy: theory and tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Kim, Yoonbai & Ying, Yung-Hsiang, 2007. "An empirical assessment of currency devaluation in East Asian countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-283, March.
- Alper Çenesiz, M. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2009. "Efficiency wages, financial market integration, and the fiscal multiplier," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 853-867, September.
- Ahtiala, Pekka, 2009. "When is money neutral under flexible exchange rates?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 318-326, March.
- Pekka Ahtiala, 1981. "Economic Policy in an Open Macro Model with Rational Labor Behavior," Discussion Papers 487, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Mª Carmen Díaz Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2004.
"Change of regime and Phillips curve stability:The case of Spain, 1964-2002,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/52, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente, 2007. "Change of regime and Phillips curve stability: The case of Spain, 1964-2002," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 453-462.
- Pekka Ahtiala, 1998. "Fiscal Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates: When is Expansion Contractionary?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 17-34.
- Ahtiala, Pekka, 1998. "Monetary policy under flexible exchange rates: When is expansion contractionary?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 361-378.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.