AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 94 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rammer, Christian & Costard, Jano & Seliger, Florian & Schubert, Torben, 2008. "Bestimmungsgründe des Innovationserfolgs von baden-württembergischen KMU," ZEW Dokumentationen 08-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1990. "Ex-ante Economic Assessment of Agriculture Biotechnology," Staff Papers 121528, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Slivko, Olga, 2012. "Innovation strategies of German firms: The effect of competition and intellectual property protection," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Luca Lambertini, 2000. "Technology and Cartel Stability under Vertical Differentiation," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(4), pages 421-442, November.
- Robin Boadway & Jean-François Tremblay, 2003. "Public Economics and Startup Entrepreneurs," CESifo Working Paper Series 877, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Lambertini, 2009.
"Make vs Buy in a Monopoly with Demand or Cost Uncertainty,"
671, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, Luca, 2010. "Make vs buy in a monopoly with demand or cost uncertainty," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 101-109, June.
- Laussel, Didier & Le Breton, Michel, 1995. "A general equilibrium theory of firm formation based on individual unobservable skills," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1303-1319, August.
- Pereira, Pedro, 2001. "Market power, cost reduction and consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1457-1473, November.
- Olga Slivko & Bernd Theilen, 2014.
"Innovation or imitation? The effect of spillovers and competitive pressure on firms’ R&D strategy choice,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 253-282, July.
- Slivko, Olga & Theilen, Bernd, 2011. "Innovation or Imitation? The effect of spillovers and competitive pressure on firms' R&D strategy choice," Working Papers 2072/179618, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Milo Bianchi & Magnus Henrekson, 2005.
"Is Neoclassical Economics still Entrepreneurless?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 353-377, 07.
- Chang-Yang Lee, 2003. "Firm Density and Industry R & D Intensity: Theory and Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 139-158, March.
- Gavin C Reid & Pamela A Siler & Julia A Smith, 1994. "Quality of Patenting in the UK Scientific Instruments Industry: Database Construction," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9412, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.