Tax Incidence in a Life Cycle Model with Variable Labor Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999.
"The Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies on the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9906, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2000. "The effects of alternative fiscal policies on the intertemporal government budget constraint," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1981.
"The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 706-32, August.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Jacobs, Bas, 2001.
"Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Jacobs, Bas, 2005. "Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2005-2035, December.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Jacobs, B., 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," Discussion Paper 2001-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Bas Jacobs, 2005. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-036/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Ewijk, C. van, 1997.
"Progressive taxes, equity and human capital accumulation in an endogenous growth model with overlapping generations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74442, Tilburg University.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & van Ewijk, Casper, 1997. "Progressive taxes, equity, and human capital accumulation in an endogenous growth model with overlapping generations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 153-179, May.
- Uhlig, H. & Yanagawa, N., 1994. "Increasing the Capital Income Tax Leads to Faster Growth," Discussion Paper 1994-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "Tax Policy in a Life Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 0302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uhlig, Harald & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 1996. "Increasing the capital income tax may lead to faster growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1521-1540, November.
- Bas Jacobs & Lans Bovenberg, 2008.
"Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and theEarnings Function,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bas Jacobs & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2011. "Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and the Earnings Function," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(6), pages 957-971, December.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005036 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1998. "Labor income taxation and human capital accumulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 291-302, May.
- Kubik, Jeffrey D., 2004. "The incidence of personal income taxation: evidence from the tax reform act of 1986," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1567-1588, July.
- Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 2013.
"Social Security And Early Retirement In An Overlapping-Generations Growth Model,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 723-737, November.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1999. "Social security and early retirement in an overlapping-generations growth model," CORE Discussion Papers 1999051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shuanglin Lin, 1994. "Capital taxation and accumulation in a growing world economy with deficit finance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 127-146, October.
- Shuanglin Lin & Wei Zhang, 1998. "Welfare Effects of Capital Taxation in a Small Open Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-20, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.