Tax Incidence in a Life Cycle Model with Variable Labor Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uhlig, Harald & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 1996. "Increasing the capital income tax may lead to faster growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1521-1540, November.
- Shuanglin Lin & Wei Zhang, 1998. "Welfare Effects of Capital Taxation in a Small Open Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-20, January.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2000.
"The effects of alternative fiscal policies on the intertemporal government budget constraint,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "The Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies on the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9906, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Ewijk, C. van, 1997.
"Progressive taxes, equity and human capital accumulation in an endogenous growth model with overlapping generations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74442, Tilburg University.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & van Ewijk, Casper, 1997. "Progressive taxes, equity, and human capital accumulation in an endogenous growth model with overlapping generations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 153-179, May.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Bas Jacobs, 2005.
"Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
05-036/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Jacobs, Bas, 2005. "Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2005-2035, December.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Jacobs, Bas, 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," CEPR Discussion Papers 3099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Jacobs, B., 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," Discussion Paper 2001-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 2013.
"Social Security And Early Retirement In An Overlapping-Generations Growth Model,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(3), pages 723-737, December.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1999. "Social security and early retirement in an overlapping-generations growth model," CORE Discussion Papers 1999051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1998. "Labor income taxation and human capital accumulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 291-302, May.
- Bas Jacobs & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2011.
"Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and the Earnings Function,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(6), pages 957-971, December.
- Bas Jacobs & Lans Bovenberg, 2008. "Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and theEarnings Function," CESifo Working Paper Series 2250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980.
"The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation,"
NBER Working Papers
0445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1981. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 706-32, August.
- Kubik, Jeffrey D., 2004. "The incidence of personal income taxation: evidence from the tax reform act of 1986," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1567-1588, July.
- Shuanglin Lin, 1994. "Capital taxation and accumulation in a growing world economy with deficit finance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 127-146, October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005036 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uhlig, H. & Yanagawa, N., 1994. "Increasing the Capital Income Tax Leads to Faster Growth," Discussion Paper 1994-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.