Capital Market Imperfection, the Consumption Function, and the Effectiveness of Fiscal Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1985.
"Borrowing Restrictions and Wealth Constraints: Implications for Aggregate Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
1629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Borrowing restrictions and wealth constraints: implications for aggregate consumption," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:11:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mena, Hugo, 1996. "Some theoretical issues in modelling Latin American countries within an equilibrium framework: The role of credit markets in consumption and labour market behaviour," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-65, January.
- Seater, John J., 1997. "An optimal control solution to the liquidity constraint problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 127-134, February.
- Roberto Ricciuti & Davide Di Laurea, 2003. "An experimental analysis of two departures from Ricardian equivalence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(11), pages 1-11.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.