Reduced Forms of Rational Expectations Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1982.
"Interest Rate Volatility and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
0915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Ruiz, 2002. "Una nota metodológica acerca de aplicaciones del filtro de Kalman a las calibraciones en modelos de ciclo real," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(1), pages 35-57, January.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Feedback and the Use of Current Information: The Use of General Linear Policy Rules in Rational Expectations Models," NBER Working Papers 0335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-168.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1983. "On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 1979.
"Rational destabilizing speculation and exchange intervention policy,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
157, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Canzoneri, Matthew B., 1983. "Rational destabilizing speculation and exchange intervention policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 75-90.
- Francesco Carravetta & Marco Sorge, 2010. "A “Nearly Ideal” Solution to Linear Time-Varying Rational Expectations Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 331-353, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.