Transport Costs in International Trade Theory: A Comparison with the Analysis of Nontraded Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007.
"Changes in transport and non transport costs: local vs. global impacts in a spatial network,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
628, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2007. "Changes in transport and non-transport costs: Local vs global impacts in a spatial network," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 625-648, November.
- Kristian Behrens & Carl GaignÃ© & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2006.
"How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners,"
9904, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigne, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2006. "How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 248-263, September.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & GAIGNE, Carl & OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1870, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2005. "Changes in Infrastructure and Tariff Barriers: Local Vs. Global Impacts," CEPR Discussion Papers 5103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arvind Panagariya, 1998. "Do transport costs justifyregional preferential trading arrangements? no," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 280-301, June.
- Biswajit Mandal & Sugata Marjit, 2012. "Capital inflow, vanishing sector and wage distribution in an economy with corruption related intermediation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2128-2135.
- Larch, Mario, 2007.
"The multinationalization of the transport sector,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 397-416.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2009.
"General Trading Costs in Pure Theory of International Trade,"
19290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2009. "General Trading Costs in Pure Theory of International Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Steven Husted & James Cassing, 2006. "Lobbying as a Transport Industry," Working Papers 222, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.