Resource Management in a Trading Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011.
"The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource economy on the initial state: a comparison of models using the example of Russian oil extraction,"
35870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhanov, A., 2011. "The Dependence of the Potential Sustainability of a Resource Economy on the Initial State: a Comparison of Models Using the Example of Russian Oil Extraction," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 77-100.
- Grimaud, André, 2007.
"On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation, Incentives to Research and Growth,"
IDEI Working Papers
477, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Grimaud, André, 2009. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-Renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," IDEI Working Papers 541, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- DAUBANES Julien & GRIMAUD AndrÃ©, 2006. "On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation and Growth," LERNA Working Papers 06.26.219, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008.
"Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies,"
OxCarre Working Papers
005, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1985. "The use of associated gas in a petroleum exporting country: An optimal control model," Discussion Papers, Series 1 200, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011.
"Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Belyaev, Alexander, 2009. "Адекватность Закрытой Модели Для Российской Экономики В Задаче Сравнительного Анализа Энергетической Стра�," MPRA Paper 15109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Semmler, Willi & Sieveking, Malte, 2000. "Critical debt and debt dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 1121-1144, June.
- Farzin, Y. H., 1999. "Optimal saving policy for exhaustible resource economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 149-184, February.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Aziz Hayat & Bahodir Ganiev & Xueli Tang, 2012. "Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements," Financial Econometics Series 2012_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "Зависимость Долгосрочного Роста Ресурсной Экономики От Начального Состояния: Сравнение Моделей На Примере �," MPRA Paper 35888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul M. Comolli, 1986. "Exhaustible Resources and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 291-296, Jul-Sep.
- Hayat, Aziz & Ganiev, Bahodir & Tang, Xueli, 2013. "Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1274-1285.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.