Resource Management in a Trading Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bazhanov, A., 2011.
"The Dependence of the Potential Sustainability of a Resource Economy on the Initial State: a Comparison of Models Using the Example of Russian Oil Extraction,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 77-100.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource economy on the initial state: a comparison of models using the example of Russian oil extraction," MPRA Paper 35870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Semmler, Willi & Sieveking, Malte, 2000. "Critical debt and debt dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 1121-1144, June.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1985. "The use of associated gas in a petroleum exporting country: An optimal control model," Discussion Papers, Series 1 200, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Belyaev, Alexander, 2009. "Адекватность Закрытой Модели Для Российской Экономики В Задаче Сравнительного Анализа Энергетической Стра�," MPRA Paper 15109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2010.
"Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3125, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "Зависимость Долгосрочного Роста Ресурсной Экономики От Начального Состояния: Сравнение Моделей На Примере �," MPRA Paper 35888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aziz Hayat & Bahodir Ganiev & Xueli Tang, 2012. "Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements," Financial Econometics Series 2012_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- DAUBANES Julien & GRIMAUD AndrÃ©, 2006.
"On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation and Growth,"
LERNA Working Papers
06.26.219, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Grimaud, André, 2009. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-Renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," IDEI Working Papers 541, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Grimaud, André, 2007. "On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation, Incentives to Research and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 477, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Paul M. Comolli, 1986. "Exhaustible Resources and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 291-296, Jul-Sep.
- Farzin, Y. H., 1999. "Optimal saving policy for exhaustible resource economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 149-184, February.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 005, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.