Restabilizing Responses, Inertia Supergames, and Oligopolistic Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Andreoni, . "Do Government Subsidies Affect the Private Supply of Public Goods?," Papers _033, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Joel Guttman & Michael Miller, 1979. "Endogenous Conjectural Variations in Duopoly," UCLA Economics Working Papers 150, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen Willson, 1998. "Long-Term Behavior in the Theory of Moves," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 201-240, December.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1994.
"Multistage Game Models and Delay Supergames,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1994-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marini, Marco, 2011. "Kinked norms of behaviour and cooperation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 223-225, March.
- Subir K Chakrabarti, 1987. "Strong, Perfect Equilibrium Payoffs of Inertia Supergames," Discussion Papers 716, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kalai, E & Neme, A, 1992.
"The Strength of a Little Perfection,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 335-55.
- Willson, Stephen J., 2000. "Axioms for the outcomes of negotiation in matrix games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-348, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.