Restabilizing Responses, Inertia Supergames, and Oligopolistic Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marini, Marco, 2011. "Kinked norms of behaviour and cooperation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 223-225, March.
- Joel Guttman & Michael Miller, 1979. "Endogenous Conjectural Variations in Duopoly," UCLA Economics Working Papers 150, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen Willson, 1998. "Long-Term Behavior in the Theory of Moves," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 201-240, December.
- Jim Andreoni, . "Do Government Subsidies Affect the Private Supply of Public Goods?," Papers _033, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Willson, Stephen J., 2000. "Axioms for the outcomes of negotiation in matrix games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Ehud Kalai & Alejandro Neme, 1989.
"The Strength of a Little Perfection,"
858, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Subir K Chakrabarti, 1987. "Strong, Perfect Equilibrium Payoffs of Inertia Supergames," Discussion Papers 716, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Reinhard Selten, 1998.
"Multistage Game Models and Delay Supergames,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-36, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.