On the Profitability of Speculation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 91 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1989.
"Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation,"
NBER Working Papers
2880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1990. " Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-95, June.
- repec:vac:report:rpt13-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsin, Chin-Wen & Tseng, Po-Wen, 2012. "Stock price synchronicities and speculative trading in emerging markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 82-109.
- Tālis J. Putniņš, 2012. "Market Manipulation: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 952-967, December.
- Guo, Ming & Li, Zhan & Tu, Zhiyong, 2012. "A unique “T+1 trading rule” in China: Theory and evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 575-583.
- Marija Corluka & Edwin O. Fischer, 2012. "Forensic Finance: Market Abuse and Price Manipulation in Security Markets on the Trail," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-04, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Earl A. Thompson & Jonathan Treussard & Charles R. Hickson, 2004. "Predicting Bubbles and Bubbles-Substitutes," UCLA Economics Working Papers 836, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hsin, Chin-Wen & Guo, Wen-Chung & Tseng, Seng-Su & Luo, Wen-Chih, 2003. "The impact of speculative trading on stock return volatility: the evidence from Taiwan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 243-270, December.
- Frey, Rüdiger, 1996. "The Pricing and Hedging of Options in Finitely Elastic Markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 372, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Charles A. Holt & William M. Shobe, 2013. "Banking and price containment in California\'s greenhouse gas emissions market: an experimental analysis of market design," Working Papers 2013-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.