An Elementary Proof of the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium with Weak Gross Substitutes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 91 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Scalzo, 2011. "Existence of Equilibrium Prices for Discontinuous Excess Demand Correspondences," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 203-210, August.
- Mackowiak, Piotr, 2010.
"The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1194-1199, November.
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2010. "The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments," MPRA Paper 42044, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2010.
- Rose-Anne Dana, 2001. "original papers : Uniqueness of Arrow-Debreu and Arrow-Radner equilibrium when utilities are additively separable," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 155-173.
- Frayssé, Jean, 2009. "A simple proof of the existence of an equilibrium when the weak axiom holds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 767-769, December.
- Takuya Masuzawa, 2012. "A Simple and Constructive Proof of the Existence of a Competitive Price Under the Gross Substitute Property," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-022, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.