Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy under a Fixed Exchange Rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 91 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1989.
"Sectorial Wages and the Real Exchange Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
1801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lane, Philip R. & Perotti, Roberto, 2003.
"The importance of composition of fiscal policy: evidence from different exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2253-2279, September.
- Philip R. Lane & Roberto Perotti, 2001. "The Importance of Composition of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Different Exchange Rate Regimes," Trinity Economics Papers 200116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane & Roberto Perotti, 2001. "The Importance of Composition of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Different Exchange Rate Regimes," CEG Working Papers 200111, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Marois, William, 1986. "Théorie du déséquilibre et politique économique en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 257-288, juin.
- Polackova, Hana, 1997. "Inflation in nontradables and the macroeconomic policy mix : a model with policy application to transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1702, The World Bank.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu, 1996. "Who pays for fiscal expansion? Distributional effects of fiscal spending in a small open economy with foreign capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 715-726.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.